K18 HAIR SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on 4/25/2023 at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Standard through 5/5/2023 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, click on the link in the email with subject line “we have to ask...” and proceed to the survey. Take the entire survey and submit your email address on the last screen in order to enter the sweepstakes. You may enter only once. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to k18hair.com email subscribers who are residents of the 50 United States and D.C. and are 18 years of age and older as of 4/25/2023, except for employees of K18, Inc. ("Sponsor"), its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about 5/8/2023 by Sponsor to select the winners from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winner will be notified by email and must sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within five (5) days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner's name, and likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize[s]. If, in the Sponsor's opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by Sponsor. In the event of termination, winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
- PRIZE: $250 Amazon Gift Card. Total prize value:$1,250. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prizes will remain un-awarded.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any claim arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be settled exclusively by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted Los Angeles, California.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of prize winners, available after 5/8/2023 send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: K18, Inc., 621 Sansome Street, San Francisco, California 94111, Attn: Sweepstakes Winner Request.
- SPONSOR: K18, Inc., 621 Sansome Street, San Francisco, California, 94111.
California Residents - Notice of Financial Incentive
K18 Hair Sweepstakes
To enter the K18 Hair Sweepstakes and be eligible for the prize, you must submit an entry form with your personal information, including your name, salon, and email address. Because you are required to enter your personal information for entry, the K18 Hair Sweepstakes may qualify as a “financial incentive program” under California law. The material terms of the sweepstakes are set forth in the K18 Hair Sweepstakes Official Rules, above.
K18 is offering this sweepstakes because, among other things, the value of your personal information to us is reasonably related to the value of the sweepstakes prize and your chance to win the sweepstakes. This value is based on the expense of offering the sweepstakes to entrants, along with other factors such as whether and to what extent you take advantage of (or opt-out from) any offerings, the total number of entrants, and whether we are able to use the data we collect from you.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.